topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 2:02 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Please help me test my software - SkyIDE  (Read 3661 times)

SkyIDE

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Please help me test my software - SkyIDE
« on: August 20, 2006, 09:35 AM »
Hi Everyone

I have completed about 95% of the work in SkyIDE http://www.skyide.com

SkyIDE is an integrated development environment.

https://www.donation...dex.php?topic=4827.0

The screenshots you will see on the web site are now obsolete. A lot of things have changed.

I desparately need somebody who codes to test my software before I release a buggy public beta version.

However, I believe there aren't any more major bugs. I have spent most of this weekend fixing/adding stuff.

If anyone is interested in beta testing SkyIDE, please pm me or reply to this thread. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Gothi[c]

• DC Server Admin
  • Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • linkerror
    • Donate to Member
Re: Please help me test my software - SkyIDE
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 12:24 AM »
Hi alexk!
The screenshot looks very nice! It looks very feature-rich.

I'd love to try it out, if you let me. I can't do a full-scale complete beta test of every feature in it though, because I'm a bit busy with other projects. But I'd be more than happy to give you some feedback, and test some basic things.

Some of the features you mentioned look really nice!

I've used quite allot of C++ IDE's before and finally settled with Code::Blocks since I can use it both in Windows and Linux (I do allot of cross-platform development) and it is under very active development, and it has features I like.

So since SkyIDE is windows-only I'm not going to be able to use it permanently unfortionally, eventhough it looks very nice. I'd be more than happy to try it out though!

It's interesting to see an IDE built with bcb. Thanks for submitting this project to the contest!