topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 5:57 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Clean Code - Uncle Bob (YouTube Playlist)  (Read 3775 times)

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Clean Code - Uncle Bob (YouTube Playlist)
« on: September 08, 2021, 12:07 PM »
I came across this playlist of videos of "Uncle Bob" lecturing about writing clean code. It looks like the full lecture/seminar is about 9 hours in total. I just finished the first video and am finding it interesting enough that I want to continue with the series.

https://www.youtube....GO839azG_BBw8rkh-zOj

And if you decide to watch it, don't be put off the whole thing by how annoying or useless the first ~3:30 minutes of introductions at the beginning of the first video appear to be. In fact, it may be best just to skip them. Use the chapters/timestamps to get to the right spot. :Thmbsup:

Oh, and one more word of warning: Unfortunately the video editor kind of sucked at their job and didn't always show the feed from the most useful camera. For example, sometimes Uncle Bob is showing or talking about his slides but the camera is zoomed in for a close up on his face instead of showing us the projector screen. :(

Great lecture (so far), shoddy video editing work.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 12:16 PM by Deozaan »