topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 7:30 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Diggernaut - cloud based data extraction service  (Read 4370 times)

Diggernaut

• Participant
  • Joined in 2018
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Diggernaut - cloud based data extraction service
« on: April 02, 2018, 07:57 PM »
Hi guys,

Im part of dev team of cloud based web scraping and data extraction service Diggernaut. This is commercial service, but we have free tier plan + if user dont use cloud to run scrapers (there is option to compile scraper and run on own pc/server), he doesn't need to have any paid subscription. We are targeted for both novices and experts in web scraping, for each group we have own instruments and tools. So for novices its point&click style application Excavator, and for experts its a SML (scraping meta language) which is based on YAML markup.

If someone is interested to check it out and probably give us some feedback and thoughts, I would greatly appreciate it

p3lb0x

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • Beer, beer, beer, I'm going for a beer!
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Diggernaut - cloud based data extraction service
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 08:12 AM »
While I probably won't use your service, I gotta say. Whoever did that website design is pretty talented.
I really dislike those cartoon graphics though, but I can see how they would appeal to people just looking into web scraping.
Stop mousering people so much - Mouser

wallee

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Diggernaut - cloud based data extraction service
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 10:31 AM »
Interesting, will review

Thanks!
Wallee
"Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks."