topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 11:48 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Feature Request: Region Selection Mode - Cross hair lines  (Read 2943 times)

bubbajunk

• Participant
  • Joined in 2012
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hi Mouser,

Let me apologize in advance for double posting (https://www.donation....msg418012#msg418012). I'm not sure whether that was the correct place to post. I know you are currently making improvements to the Region Selection mode, and you've already made changes to the cross hair lines to make them more visible. Have you considered making them solid rather than dashed to make them even more visible?

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Feature Request: Region Selection Mode - Cross hair lines
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 05:30 PM »
Hi bubbajunk.

Glad that the new region capture improvements are being well received.

Probably better to have the discussion here in a separate thread..
It would be easy to make the cross hair lines solid -- only question is if I need to add yet another annoying option to let user choose dashed or solid lines in region capture mode, if some users prefer the other way.  Let me try adding it and we can see what beta testers prefer.

It will have to be in a week or so though, since I am up to my eyeballs getting stuff ready for the DC fundraiser in April.

cranioscopical

• Friend of the Site
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Feature Request: Region Selection Mode - Cross hair lines
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 06:27 PM »
Hi bubbajunk.

Glad that the new region capture improvements are being well received.

Probably better to have the discussion here in a separate thread..
It would be easy to make the cross hair lines solid -- only question is if I need to add yet another annoying option to let user choose dashed or solid lines in region capture mode, if some users prefer the other way.  Let me try adding it and we can see what beta testers prefer.

It will have to be in a week or so though, since I am up to my eyeballs getting stuff ready for the DC fundraiser in April.

I'd welcome a solid-line option.