topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 4:33 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: About receiving or not receiving the newsletter  (Read 14273 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
About receiving or not receiving the newsletter
« on: July 19, 2006, 04:41 PM »
Just thought i'd post a little link for people who receive the newsletter by email and don't want to, or people who don't receive it by email and do want to.

If you don't want to receive the email, just click the link in the newsletter email to unsubscribe, OR click profile on this forum and then "Notifications and Email" from left sidebar, and uncheck the box saying "Receive notifications" OR just reply to the newsletter email and say unsubscribe.

Now, if you aren't receiving it by email and want to, click profile on this forum and then "Notifications and Email" from left sidebar, and check the box saying "Receive notifications".  Note: any time i get a message from one of these spam protecting services i add the person to the list of people who don't want to receive the newsletter. SO, if you use a spam protecting service, make sure you enable the domains donationcoder.com and donationcodernews.com

We do not share your emails with anyone, we protect your email adresse, and we are committed to not spamming you.  The only thing we ever send is our twice-monthly newsletter.  If you have any troubles please email me ([email protected]) and i will help.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 11:32 AM by mouser »

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: About receiving or not receiving the newsletter
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 09:06 PM »
note: i also automatically remove people from mailing list if we receive one of those antispam "click this to verify you are a member", so if you want the newsletter make sure you put donationcodernews.com on a whitelist and go to your profile and re-enable receiving announcements.