topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 1:38 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: A bunch of games on Gog 'Connect' right now  (Read 3375 times)

mwb1100

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
A bunch of games on Gog 'Connect' right now
« on: November 07, 2016, 12:42 PM »
There are a bunch of games listed on Gog connect (https://www.gog.com/connect) right now, so you might be able to get some Steam games added to your Gog library if that's of interest to you.

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: A bunch of games on Gog 'Connect' right now
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 04:11 PM »
Thanks!  I hate that you have to be watching and claim them... I always forget unless someone reminds me.

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: A bunch of games on Gog 'Connect' right now
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 09:02 PM »
Thanks!  I hate that you have to be watching and claim them... I always forget unless someone reminds me.

What's worse is that it doesn't even always help to watch them. I keep a tab open on the GOG Connect page and click "Refresh" (almost) every day so I don't miss anything. I did that today and it said there were no new games for me. Then I went to the GOG homepage and saw the announcement that were 20 "new" games added to GOG Connect. I went back to my open tab and Refresh still told me there were no new games. So I did a Ctrl-F5 refresh of the page and then the games showed up for me.

Now I'm left wondering if it's any use to keep that tab open that I've had open pretty much since GOG Connect was announced. :-\