topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 7:32 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: N.A.N.Y 2017: [Pre-Release] - DonationCoder Quick Links (Beta) - ANDROID  (Read 11709 times)

KynloStephen66515

• Animated Giffer in Chief
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
NANY 2017 Entry Information

Application Name DonationCoder Quick Links
Version 0.1.0 (Open Beta)
Short Description A simple utility to quickly navigate through sections of the DonationCoder website.
Supported OSes Android 4.1+
Download Link Opt-In to Open Beta + Download

Description
We all know that DC is an absolute nightmare to navigate on mobile, so I decided to create myself an app which allows me to quickly jump to any section of the DC site!

Opt-In to Open Beta + Download

NB: It can sometimes take up to 60 minutes after opting into the Beta, before the app will become available to you on the store.  If nothing is showing after 60 minutes, then please let me know ASAP.

Features
Quickly navigate through the DonationCoder.com Website on Android

Planned Features
Open to ideas!

Screenshots
Screenshot_20160907-183615.pngN.A.N.Y 2017: [Pre-Release] - DonationCoder Quick Links (Beta) - ANDROIDScreenshot_20160907-183629.pngN.A.N.Y 2017: [Pre-Release] - DonationCoder Quick Links (Beta) - ANDROIDScreenshot_20160907-183637.pngN.A.N.Y 2017: [Pre-Release] - DonationCoder Quick Links (Beta) - ANDROIDScreenshot_20160907-183756.pngN.A.N.Y 2017: [Pre-Release] - DonationCoder Quick Links (Beta) - ANDROIDScreenshot_20160907-183621.pngN.A.N.Y 2017: [Pre-Release] - DonationCoder Quick Links (Beta) - ANDROID

Known Problematic Devices

« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 05:28 PM by Stephen66515 »

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
[Reserved]

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Starting to look nice!

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
i think you could remove Reviews and Donate links from quicklinks.
and some of those forum feeds are unneeded, im sure we could think of the top 10 forum board feeds that would be useful to have to keep things simple and uncluttered.

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
It would be fun(?) if the nick for the IRC Client wasn't always "DC-App_" by default. Maybe you could follow the current trend of doing a randomized name with an [adjective] [animal] format.

• Angry Koala
  • Joyous Giraffe
  • Sleepy Bear
  • Indifferent Honey Badger
  • Hungry Sloth

Just keep in mind that Freenode has a 16 character limit on nicks. So longer ones, like "Indifferent Honey Badger" won't work.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 05:40 PM by Deozaan »

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
fun idea.

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
i think you could remove Reviews and Donate links from quicklinks.
and some of those forum feeds are unneeded, im sure we could think of the top 10 forum board feeds that would be useful to have to keep things simple and uncluttered.

I was thinking the same to be honest, so I may have them able to be selectable via a menu.

It would be fun(?) if the nick for the IRC Client wasn't always "DC-App_" by default. Maybe you could follow the current trend of doing a randomized name with an [adjective] [animal] format.

• Angry Koala
  • Joyous Giraffe
  • Sleepy Bear
  • Indifferent Honey Badger
  • Hungry Sloth

Just keep in mind that Freenode has a 16 character limit on nicks. So longer ones, like "Indifferent Honey Badger" won't work.

I've been mulling this over since you mentioned it in IRC, and I don't think it would be too difficult to implement, I'll try get this into the next update!