topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 7:38 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Portable version of find and run robot slower or same speed as installed?  (Read 3179 times)

Saturday24

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I was just wondering if anybody knows if the portable version of find and run robot is faster or slower or the same speed as the version that is installed. Thanks for any feedback.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
exactly the same program, nothing should be different.

Saturday24

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Thanks for the quick reply… I'm happy to hear that. I wish more programs these days were portable… It would make transitioning between machines much easier. Thanks for making awesome software. :) Almost time to donate more btc :)

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Thanks for the quick reply… I'm happy to hear that. I wish more programs these days were portable… It would make transitioning between machines much easier. Thanks for making awesome software. :) Almost time to donate more btc :)

I'm starting to believe in this, I just hooked up my backup drive today (I knew I had it for years) in first step prep to copy my data over.

So then what are the downsides / dev problems of portable apps?