topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 4:18 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: hotkeys no longer working in version 4.15.2  (Read 15321 times)

DuncanSD

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: hotkeys no longer working in version 4.15.2
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2015, 01:54 AM »
My HotKeys work erratically, working when I restart Windows and then after using it for a while, it stops working.  I have Window 10 64Bit install and do not have either DropBox nor One Drive (installed but not signed in). 

UPDATE: Once I paste the object into the target app, it stops working, restart the app and it works for one screencapture again.

UPDATE: reassigned to own keys and works everytime, so it does seem some app is "taking" the print screen button.  Could it be another screen grabbing app installed by the organisation (Snipping tool)?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 04:33 AM by DuncanSD, Reason: Update of the post »

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: hotkeys no longer working in version 4.15.2
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2015, 10:48 AM »
My HotKeys work erratically, working when I restart Windows and then after using it for a while, it stops working.  I have Window 10 64Bit install and do not have either DropBox nor One Drive (installed but not signed in). 

UPDATE: Once I paste the object into the target app, it stops working, restart the app and it works for one screencapture again.

UPDATE: reassigned to own keys and works everytime, so it does seem some app is "taking" the print screen button.  Could it be another screen grabbing app installed by the organisation (Snipping tool)?

The other option to DropBox being stupid is OneDrive being stupid, if you have that installed.  See this thread for more info.