topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 9:38 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: 365 day trial of AVG AntiVirus 2015  (Read 4190 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
365 day trial of AVG AntiVirus 2015
« on: June 06, 2015, 07:08 AM »
365 day extended trial of AVG AntiVirus 2015 instead of an actual one year license. In terms of features and protections, there are no differences between a trial and a real license -- you get all the same features, updates, and protection. The difference arises in who can install it. This is only for new users.

http://sharewareonsa...giveaway-coupon-sale

Boxshot-AntiVirus-2015_left-v1-Ref-672x1000.png365 day trial of AVG AntiVirus 2015

This is a 1-computer 1-year license, for home use

Please note, this freebie is really a 365 day extended trial of AVG AntiVirus 2015 instead of an actual one year license. In terms of features and protections, there are no differences between a trial and a real license -- you get all the same features, updates, and protection. The difference arises in who can install it. This is only for new users of AVG. If you have used AVG in the past, you will get less than 365 days or an expired license.

You get free updates for one year
    No free tech support
    Must be downloaded, installed, and registered before this offer is over

Read more at http://sharewareonsa...giveaway-coupon-sale
-sharewareonsale Terms and Conditions
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 04:11 PM by Curt »

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: 365 day trial of AVG AntiVirus 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 09:21 AM »
Thank you very much for this, i am a purchased owner of AVG on 2 pc but this will come in handy for my htpc which i just installed avg on.
I have been quite happy with AVG since switching over from an unstable ESET installation.

JavaJones

• Review 2.0 Designer
  • Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: 365 day trial of AVG AntiVirus 2015
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 04:08 PM »
mouser, how is AVG on memory and CPU use these days? It seems all the AV apps change tremendously between some versions and their resource use shifts a lot. Very frustrating. Like how Eset/NOD used to be the "lean, low impact" choice, and then... it wasn't. Argh.

- Oshyan