In the laptop i have 4 GB RAM, in the desktop 16 GB and a better processor.
So I have made several bats (obviously I receive assistant in the past for doing such thing !!!! ) . These bats are able to kill processes, open others, and even control services (start or stop some services ).
In this way I have a system more confortable in almost any situation.
But I have a memory problem, remember ?. So I don't know what scripts are running at the present time.
In the past I have used a program able to display a message in the desktop. All we know programs tha put a dot point in the desktop able to execute a task .
And most probably what i am looking for exists a long time ago.
What I need is an interactive message to prevent me about the scenario i am running at this very moment :
1. Minimum of services ?
2. Prepared to make security copies ?
3. Am i obtaining a heavy task at these moments like a copy to an external hard drive and is not convenient begin other processes
4. Am i using that certain combinations of processes that don't admit any other more ?
and so on.....
Technically i suppose must detect if one of my bat is executed in the past or examin some processes to make the warning.
Where the warning ?
1. With letters in the desktop some portion of it ?
2. With a changing icon in the desktop ?
3. Somewhere in the task bar ?
4. Flashing somewhere ?
5. Just a wonderful combination of all above ?