topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 6:25 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: GAOTD Wondershare Time Freeze 2.0  (Read 2933 times)

sajman99

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
GAOTD Wondershare Time Freeze 2.0
« on: August 25, 2010, 07:23 PM »
Today's (8-25-10) Giveaway Of The Day is Wondershare Time Freeze 2.0-- a system virtualization software regularly priced at $39.00.

http://www.giveawayo...are-time-freeze-2-0/
Wondershare Time Freeze 2.0 is easy and effective virtual system software. It creates a virtual environment for your system partition, on which you surf online, run applications and test game installations. All changes (computer history, new installations, infected virus) occur on the virtual system will disappear. So your real system is protected and your privacy is safe and can’t be peeped by others.

Succeeded the easiness and effectiveness of 1.0 version, Time Freeze 2.0 adds support to 64-bit OS, enhanced MBR protection, adds Physical Memory Buffer mode which speeds up virtual system performance at 60%. The improved GUI also brings you better using experience.

It takes 2 clicks to enable virtual system protection. And when you return to the real system, you have the flexibility to save or discard virtual system data. Use it together with antivirus software to safeguard your computer!

I tried the free version of this program some while back, but I experienced some GUI issues and I couldn't activate the system protection.

If anybody has impressions/opinions on this software, please post 'em here. Gotta go...the clock is ticking.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 07:27 PM by sajman99 »

sajman99

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: GAOTD Wondershare Time Freeze 2.0
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 06:42 PM »
Well, I hope somebody had more luck with Wondershare Time Freeze than I did.

On XP Home I still had GUI anomalies which prevented me from activating the system protection.

Upon installation I was notified there was a possible conflict with Acronis True Image (actually Seagate DiscWizard is installed)--specifically with the driver snapman.sys. Since I have no intention of uninstalling Acronis/Seagate, that was the end of my Wondershare experiment.

No Time Freeze for me.  :(