topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 12:31 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Additional Feature Request  (Read 8419 times)

nj3h

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Additional Feature Request
« on: June 14, 2010, 05:19 PM »
Hi Mouser,

There is one additional feature that would be nice - the ability to set picture opacity, with a slider and/or a number value.

With this feature, one could use the picture as a background, with text on top of it, and the text would be fully readible, but yet the picture would still be there, even though it would be faint.

In cases where the picture doesn't fit the entire window, opacity should only affect the picture and not the actual background color that might show at the picture edges.

Just wondering if this could be added to a future enhancement list?

Regards,
George

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Additional Feature Request
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 05:34 PM »
i'll add it to my todo list but it's not easy to do using the current code, and as you may be the only person on the planet using this tool.. it's pretty low on the priority scale :)

nj3h

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Additional Feature Request
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 08:42 AM »
I sure hope that I am not the only person using this fine program.  I have promoted it on the CQ100 virtual radio.  Some of the guys I talk to are indeed using it.  But I agree that a major shange to the program code would be a lot of work.  But thanks for replying to my message anyway.

I use your program everyday with the CQ100/QSO-TV, so I know you have one very happy customer, even though I know you would like thousands.  LOL

Regards,
George