topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 6:57 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: PikySuite at 41% off tomorrow on BDJ (also RecentX & NoteZilla at 33% off)  (Read 5008 times)

conceptworld

• Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member

On 22nd July, PikySuite will be offered at 41% discount on http://www.bitsdujour.com

Also, PikySuite order form will allow you to add NoteZilla and RecentX at 33% discount. Note that we launched a new version of RecentX just last month (http://www.conceptworld.com/RecentX/)

Thanks everyone.

Regards,
Gautam Jain

J-Mac

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I already use Notezilla and RecentX from Conceptworld. I'm wondering if any users here at DC are currently using Piky Suite. I'd like to hear what you do with Piky Suite. I've read all that is written about the Piky apps at the Conceptworld web site but I am having difficulty picturing just how I would actually use it. Often when other users here post about how they are using certain applications that light bulb lights up in my head and I see possibilities for my own workflow. I know that I could install the trial and play with Piky Suite for a while but I would much rather hear what other DC users say about their experiences.

Thanks!

Jim

conceptworld

• Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Jim,

You may be interested in these demos: http://www.conceptwo...m/piky/piky_demo.asp

Thanks,

Regards,
Gautam Jain

J-Mac

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Jim,

You may be interested in these demos: http://www.conceptwo...m/piky/piky_demo.asp

Thanks,

Regards,
Gautam Jain

-conceptworld (July 22, 2009, 02:11 AM)

Thanks Gautam.

Yes, I have seen the demos, and they are indeed helpful. However I am still trying to get my head around how I would put Piky Suite to good use in the things I do on my computers and how I normally work. I know - sounds kinda weird! But understand that I had not even looked at Piky Suite before. Normally I have considered and thought about software before deciding on a purchase. In the case of Piky Suite I hadn't really considered it before. However because I do like both RecentX and Notezilla so much, using them both regularly and being very appreciative of Conceptworld's fast and effective product support, seeing Piky Suite available for a discount at Bits has me considering purchasing a software suite before even deciding if I truly need it. And I don't usually do that - can't really afford to do that!! So I was hoping to get some good user input to convince me that I'm not considering this without a good reason.

Am I making any sense at all? I think I'm confusing myself here!!   :tellme:  (Plus, after reading the above passage I realize I sound like a walking, talking Conceptworld advertisement!!   ;D  )

Thanks!

Jim

BCHOWDHURY

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Can or did BitsDuJour ever give such good offers on Norton Internet Security 3-years license or 50% discount on Microsoft, Corel or Adobe product keys?

J-Mac

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Can or did BitsDuJour ever give such good offers on Norton Internet Security 3-years license or 50% discount on Microsoft, Corel or Adobe product keys?

Don't know, but you might want to ask this in a new thread instead of one about Conceptworld apps. Your question will not be seen by a lot of members here as most will only look if they have an interest in Piky Suite. Just a suggestion!  :)

Jim

BCHOWDHURY

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Suggestion humbly accepted.

J-Mac

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Suggestion humbly accepted.

Humbly? Aw man, I wasn't scolding you!! I just meant that there is little opportunity for most users to see your question buried here unless they happen to be reading this thread already. However a new thread will be seen by all.

Jim