topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 1:19 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Software licence swap? E-draw Max  (Read 5026 times)

SKesselman

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Software licence swap? E-draw Max
« on: April 16, 2009, 11:28 PM »
Hi,

I have a $100 piece of software (E-draw max) but I never use it.
I trialed it, but didn't have the time to explore its features; when I went to try it again, they said I had to buy the software in order to use it.
Fair enough. From all the information given on their web site, I was sure this software would be easier to use...but, it's not.
I'm more partial to Do-organizer's mindmap/flowchart feature, it's much better for me, even if it doesn't have all the bells and whistles.

I've contacted companies before and they have allowed me to transfer licences with no problem in the past, so I'm not looking for anything that would be against a software company's wishes. I've learned that no matter what they state in the licence agreement, they seem to really appreciate being asked and on both occasions, I've got the go-ahead from them.  :Thmbsup: Conceptworld is one of those companies  :)  .

Also, the software I'd consider swapping does not have to be worth $100, I just state its price to emphasize the waste of money.

I don't have any particular software in mind that I want (except perhaps, InfoSelect, and nobody uses that).
I just got a web domain for my birthday, so something for that would be cool, but I'm kind of burnt out on software in general, so I might even end up giving this away. I really just hope I can find someone who really wants E-draw Max.

Let me know. Thanks.
-Sarah

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Software licence swap? E-draw Max
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 12:58 AM »
Edraw Max was mentioned several times due to being featured at Giveaway of the Day. it looks quite spiffy but i have no use for it at the moment. anyway, good luck in finding a software swap.. :)

cranioscopical

• Friend of the Site
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 12:00 PM »
except perhaps, InfoSelect, and nobody uses that
Some of us do  ;)
(Best PIM since Tornado Notes: [Requirements: IBM PC, XT, or AT, or compatibles; DOS 2.0 or higher; 128K RAM or higher].)

SKesselman

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 04:49 PM »
except perhaps, InfoSelect, and nobody uses that
Some of us do  ;)
(Best PIM since Tornado Notes: [Requirements: IBM PC, XT, or AT, or compatibles; DOS 2.0 or higher; 128K RAM or higher].)
-cranioscopical (April 17, 2009, 12:00 PM)

OMG! I'm so happy to find one of the few users of Info Select. I think we're becoming extinct.
Yes, I love Do-organizer, but InfoSelect has some excellent features, like no other PIM I've seen.
I use them both. Unfortunately, I'm only a renter, not an owner of Info Select, and my rent is almost due;
hopefully, when I'm working again, I'll be able to buy it. I think it's worth the $250.
-Sarah