an update (I can't believe the traffic this thread is drawing
this is very much a work in progress (hence the BETA tag) and as such will contain extraneous bits of code and maybe some stray messageboxes (apologies for this, they're used for debugging)
- COPY from list (CTRL+C) functionality now works
- the BETWEEN functionality now works
- the UNDO functionality now works
PLEASE TRY IT AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES - any feedback (good, bad, or indifferent) would be appreciated
- clean up the GUI and resize to fit the width of the listview controls
- I discovered a flaw in my logic for the file/folder and recursive checkboxes which I've yet to fix (DOH!!
- UNDOing something out of sequence (ie picking a folder somewhere down the list) can (will?) break the undo functionality for some items (as the paths may have changed
- block editing of UNDO list
- MRU functionality to be added
- more 'standard' hotkeys 2B added
- 'preview' functionality (2B investigated...)
Most of these will fit into the current incarnation, while others (preview) may require a more extensive rewrite...
As stated above, I really need some feedback on how this is going. I can (and do) a certain amount of testing, but I'm a bit close to the project for this to really be effective.