topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 1:43 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: supporters yearbook  (Read 4019 times)

momonan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
supporters yearbook
« on: November 06, 2005, 09:05 AM »
Maybe I'm the only one, but I have enjoyed looking over the supporters yearbook now and again.  See https://www.donation....php?action=yearbook  It's fun to look at all the avatars side by side, and read the quotations that are offered.  Now I see that the supporters yearbook button has been replaced by the google feature, and there doesn't seem to be any way to get to it.  Any chance the supporters yearbook link could stay in there, as well?

Or, better, maybe add a link at the top of the site (say, between "links" and "donate")?
When you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning - Catherine Aird

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: supporters yearbook
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 03:39 PM »
i've just been playing with the new google referral buttons and i put that where the supporters yearbook link used to be in newsbox.

if you have ads turned off, you should see the "Show Supporters yearbook" link like normal.
i've just changed it now so that even if you have ads on you'll still see the supporters yearbook link there 50% of the time.  but perhaps it would be better to have it somewhere on the forum pages where it was always visible..

i also added blurbs about the supporters yearbook on left hand side of quotes, startpage, and fundraiser pages.