topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 23, 2024, 8:29 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Intermediate 3D Modeller, Beginning photoshop artist available for work  (Read 9043 times)

Loki15

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hello everyone,

I am a beginning adobe photoshop artist, and intermediate/slightly advanced 3D Modeler looking for work. With money being tight I decided to post here looking for some people interested in my work.  I offer free instant quotes and will negotiate price as you please.  I will accept donation credits but can also work out deals for sending money, pay pal, etc.  My main work in 3D Modeling is architecture but I am open to doing other works.  I am also willing to meet certain criteria such as whether the item is textured or not, a certain poly count, etc, etc. Below are pictures of my work.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn208/Waltman25/CliffSideHouse001LogSiding-2.jpg
Intermediate 3D Modeller, Beginning photoshop artist available for work

<br>
:Thmbsup: Log Cabin (Work in progress) :Thmbsup:

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn208/Waltman25/StorageShed-1.jpg

<br>
 :Thmbsup: Storage Shed (Work in progress, abandoned for time being) :Thmbsup:

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn208/Waltman25/AnchorHighTextured.jpg

<br>
:Thmbsup: Anchor created for JoTo (Completed) :Thmbsup:

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn208/Waltman25/Boom3DHighPoly.jpg

<br>
:Thmbsup: BOOM! Maze Craze 3D character (Complete) :Thmbsup:

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn208/Waltman25/Cody-1.jpg

<br>
:Thmbsup: Cody model (version 1.0, 2.0 to come) :Thmbsup:

R.I.P Terry Winstel, you were a musician, a hero, and a well loved man.  But above all, you were my dad. Forever in my heart 1953-2009.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Really very nice work.  :up:

Ampa

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • I am cute ;)
    • View Profile
    • MonkeyDash - 2 Player strategy boardgame
    • Donate to Member
Cute models :)

What software package are you using?

Loki15

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Mouser - Thank you very much. Now if I could just get some customers.  :P

Ampa - Thank you as well, I use autodesk 3Ds max 8 as my primary designer.
R.I.P Terry Winstel, you were a musician, a hero, and a well loved man.  But above all, you were my dad. Forever in my heart 1953-2009.

Loki15

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I'm about to start work on a new game model set, containing a few people, crates, barrels, etc.  A lot of the stuff will come in two different versions, damaged and undamaged.  I'm wondering if there would be much interest in all this?  It would be under a poly count of 1000 per item. Appreciate it.  Walt aka Loki

JoTo

• Super Honorary
  • Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hey Loki15,

i just can say your, for me made, anchor is awesome. I now wait till my vacation start to add a winding rope to it and make it animated to use it at our maritime club page as the logo.

Thanks for all your effort.

CU
JoTo

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
I'm about to start work on a new game model set, containing a few people, crates, barrels, etc.  A lot of the stuff will come in two different versions, damaged and undamaged.  I'm wondering if there would be much interest in all this?  It would be under a poly count of 1000 per item. Appreciate it.  Walt aka Loki

If you're going to be creating content packs, you may want to consider checking out game or 3D development websites and announcing your availability to work there (if the site rules allow you to do so).

GarageGames is a place that a lot of Indie game developers go to and they even have a content pack store. You could take a look at what sort of content packs are available there and see about getting some of your own listed for sale.

There are also places like 3D Game Developer Assistant that could give you an idea of what to include in a content pack and about how much money to charge for it.