topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 1:32 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Mobysaurus Ever Conflict W/Other Applications?  (Read 10689 times)

sazzen

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Mobysaurus Ever Conflict W/Other Applications?
« on: July 11, 2008, 10:45 AM »
I installed Mobysaurus on 06/30/08. On the same day, I also installed another application. Ever since, I've been having problems with other applications that have always been as stable as Gibraltar. They hang and crash and I have to resort to Task Manager to shut them down.

I fell in love Mobysaurus at first sight and would be desolate if I had to do without it now. Actually, I don't really believe it is the source of my problems but who wants to believe that something you love is causing you harm? I have the same problem with Chunky Monkey. At any rate, I must go through the process of checking out every possibility so I wanted to ask you folks if any of you have had similar problems, maybe because of the use of Net Framework? 

One more not very intelligent question: If I uninstall it and then reinstall, will the key work again?

Please don't be shy. I really need some input here.

Thanks.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Mobysaurus Ever Conflict W/Other Applications?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 12:17 PM »
I don't think mobysaurus would cause any conflicts but your guess about .net weirdness would be at least a possibility.  maybe people who know better about .net can comment?

One more not very intelligent question: If I uninstall it and then reinstall, will the key work again?
you are a supporting member -- your key will work forever on all of our programs.  the keys are not tied to a specific pc and dont connect to the internet so you have nothing to worry about in that regard.

sazzen

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Mobysaurus Ever Conflict W/Other Applications?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 04:33 PM »
you are a supporting member -- your key will work forever on all of our programs.  the keys are not tied to a specific pc and dont connect to the internet so you have nothing to worry about in that regard.

Thanks. Even so, I am going to hold off uninstalling for a while hoping to hear something about Net Framework. I'm also trying to find out if the other application might be the problem.  Thanks again for the quick answer.

edit by jgpaiva: fixed quote tag
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 04:50 PM by jgpaiva »