topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 8:44 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: Interested in teaming up for good web hosting / website accounts?  (Read 25000 times)

Baseman

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Interested in teaming up for good web hosting / website accounts?
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2006, 01:10 PM »
I must admit I like the idea...It sounds great especially for people with a low income...Not only that but here where members have got to know each other it would be a tremendous boost for member's websites...Also you already have A policy in place as well as a set of rules to abide by and of course ammendments regarding web hosting... obviously you would be able to control the good from the Riff Raff before you even signing up as you already know at least something about your members...This way it is like a club that gives you the right of admission...and refuse whom you think is unfit...You must also take into account you'll get people coming wasting your bandwidth when someone  else could make good use of it in a professional manner...

These I just my thoughts on the matter and keep up the good work...
GetBackData...Security Awareness...Beta Tester

brotherS

• Master of Good Ideas
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2006, 06:29 AM »
Thanks mouser for setting this all up, my DC member accounts works perfectly!

Hirudin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2006, 06:56 AM »
I haven't read this whole thread, but count me in.

I just bought my first domain on GoDaddy.com and will try to get a host tomorrow or something. If I can pay Donation coder to host my very few files and e-mail that would be awesome!

By the way, the domain is www.fantasgreat.com ... I think it's a pretty cool name, specially for email.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 07:17 AM by Hirudin »