topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Saturday April 27, 2024, 3:08 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: ActionThis - Task management for teams  (Read 4755 times)

timhowell

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
ActionThis - Task management for teams
« on: February 07, 2008, 06:20 PM »
ActionThis is an easy to use task management service for teams.

Most productivity applications that focus on planning and task management are flawed: they focus on planning; they don’t help us execute; they don’t drive us to get things done; and they don’t help us to learn and improve. We’re working longer hours than ever before, yet the productivity applications we use are somehow failing us.

ActionThis delivers task management for teams. ActionThis helps teams and small businesses define goals, assign and track tasks, and improve their overall execution. The service combines project management with collaboration and business intelligence to deliver teams and small businesses greater value from their existing software investments.

[attachimg=#1][/attachimg]

ActionThis - Main Dashboard

[attachimg=#2][/attachimg]

ActionThis - Details of an action item

In addition to being an easy to use web application, ActionThis works best with Microsoft Office. Seamlessly send and receive tasks to provide comprehensive task management for Microsoft Outlook. Download and analyze project data in Microsoft Excel.

[attachimg=#3][/attachimg]

ActionThis - Outlook integration

« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 07:57 PM by timhowell »

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: ActionThis - Task management for teams
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 06:35 PM »
welcome to the site.

how about attaching a screenshot or two? (you can modify your post and attach images)

iphigenie

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 06:37 AM »
Oh, something i can manage from outlook but have a fancy interface to show it too...

Looks interesting.

iphigenie

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 08:33 AM »
It looks quite slick but it seemed a bit slow to use on the web - too slow for me to consider putting the 20 projects and hundreds of tasks in :S

a quick note: using it from outlook I didnt like that things i sent via the action this add-on did not appear in "sent items" - that's a big nono to me, i need the "when did i set up this tasks and mail it to XYZ" tracking

I havent used it long though, but I suspect I am not the target public - what i imagine from the description would be a different app altogether