topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 6:05 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Webopi: Rate Any Site  (Read 3791 times)

Nighted

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Meat Popsicle
    • View Profile
    • Nighted@deviantART
    • Donate to Member
Webopi: Rate Any Site
« on: December 26, 2007, 04:49 PM »
Webopi is a cool concept that lets you rate/discuss any website independent of that sites admin. Comes in very handy for rating sites and sharing your experiences with them (www.codesector.com for example).

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/48/capture35fe7.png
Webopi: Rate Any Site

Hopefully there is a a lot more to come as features go. A user rating system would be good for credibility. Not having to enter your name in everytime. Better interface. Options. Auditory/popup alerts telling you of reviews or not. And I'm sure a thousand more ideas will come along if people adopt this.

Most of the work will be creating a solid database and servers for all this, which probably should take top priority over the front end at this stage.
I`m a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 04:58 PM by Nighted »

Armando

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Webopi: Rate Any Site
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 11:39 AM »
This is a nice find, and also a good idea. I wonder if a similar software, but to evaluate the quality of software libraries could be useful (the problem has been mentioned here https://www.donation...ex.php?topic=11425.0 )...

Darwin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Webopi: Rate Any Site
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 12:03 PM »
Nice one, nighted  :Thmbsup:, and good point about software libraries, Armando  :Thmbsup:

8)