10. PowerPoint spontaneously replaces your slides with images from its vacation to Peru.
9. The only question posed during the Q/A segment is, "Are you done yet?"
8. Audience begins laughing before you tell your opening joke.
7. More drool stains on conference table than usual.
6. You learn six new ways to say "you suck".
5. The guy with the giant hook edges ever closer from stage left.
4. Your projector breaks down halfway through and nobody notices.
3. You made the motivational speaker cry.
2. One emergency conference call, two fire drills, and a three-hour lunch break.
1. When you close with, "Thanks, and see you tomorrow!" your manager just laughs and shakes her head sadly.
(This one goes out to you, cranioscopical. Mmmmwah!)