topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday May 30, 2024, 10:18 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
Thank You both MilesAhead and Lintalist for your good replies, much appreciated indeed.  :D  :Thmbsup:
It really is a nice utility  :Thmbsup:, small, nicely functional except for those danged  ;) popups. Gonna keep it either way till something better comes along (unlikely anytime soon, it IS that good!).
Skwire Empire / Re: Release: SFV Ninja (Simple File Verification application)
« Last post by BONZ on September 27, 2015, 10:01 AM »
Really nice util. :Thmbsup: And to let ya know I have it running on Windows 10 with all updates, NO PROBLEM! :) So ya need to update that in desc. I'd suggest. ;) BTW, reallu DOES need a operations readme at least, your loafin'
DC Member Programs and Projects / Re: Stoic Joker's (File & Folder) Fix When
« Last post by BONZ on September 15, 2015, 09:06 PM »
YUP SWEET AND SIMPLE  :up:
N.A.N.Y. 2012 / Re: NANY 2012 Pledge & Final Release: Tell When Done
« Last post by BONZ on April 13, 2015, 05:15 PM »
IS THERE A WORKING DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THIS? GOOGLE DOES NOT WORK,    GRRR
I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA  :-\ IF OR HOW DIFFICULT THIS WOULD BE. BUT I HAVE SEARCHED LONG & HARD FOR A UTIL TO SOLVE MY NEED. I NEED IT TO SEARCH FOR FILES/FOLDERS THAT ARE WRITE PROTECTED AND OFFER A TREE LIST OF FOLDER (SOME NICE LITTLE CHECK BOXS TO SELECT THE FOLDERS TO PROCESS WOULD BE REALLY EXECELLENT) TO COMFIRM REMOVING THE "R". THANKS FOR LISTENING!! ;)  :up:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next