topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 10:54 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: AcroSuite (retired)  (Read 40894 times)

Darwin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: AcroLiminator 1.0
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2007, 08:38 PM »
Dang! See, I TOLD you I'd forget your birthday, Curt! I'm so sorry... Hope you had a pleasant and relaxing day. Best wishes,

Mike

Ah, I see where I made my error WRT the xls file - it wasn't actually intended to be opened in Excel! Oops....

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2007, 02:47 PM »
As one would expect I was not around to read your greetings on my birthday or the day after - but Thanks a lot, guys! I truly had a wonderful day, it was sooo blessed! And all my friends said I have a wonderful family, and all of my family said I have some wonderful friends! And everything was perfect, and my colleagues lent me our café for free for the day and prepaired a full buffet with both cold and hot, also for free! (Sorry, if you don't quite understand my Danish-French-English!)

@ Loki15, maybe you should try this special Spread32 program from the FREE Floppy Office. It may serve you well - at least I have heard a lot of good words about the hole Floppy Office concept.

spread32.gif

Loki15

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2007, 07:37 AM »
Thank you Curt :) I will check that out.
R.I.P Terry Winstel, you were a musician, a hero, and a well loved man.  But above all, you were my dad. Forever in my heart 1953-2009.

Loki15

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
AcroSuite
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2007, 04:26 AM »
Hello everyone, after a quite bit of work, AcroSuite is here, and with it comes some new features, which I think you all will enjoy.  For some reason the readme did not update despite the fact I edited it, I apologize and the next updated version will include it.  Also ahead of time I apologize for any lack of updates.  Ideas for AcroLiminator are very short at this point. But on to the program.

AcroSuite

You may ask, what is AcroSuite? And why isnt it AcroLiminator anymore?  AcroSuite, is the combination of the old what I considered unpopular tool, AcroDictionary, and AcroLiminator.  Why have 2 programs, one to change the acronyms, and one to look them up, why not 1 streamlined program?  Well AcroSuite now does that.  Along with it comes a few new cool features.  For example the tray menus, you will find 3 seperate tray menus, AcroLiminator, AcroDictionary, and Donate.  AcroLiminator, and AcroDictionary display submenus which allow you to perform various commands within the programs.  Donate, well of course it allows you to donate.  Please don't feel obliged to donate because of this, we believe this makes it easier on you, and puts the message of donating out there a bit more.  We do not require donations, and do not beg for them.  It is simply optional, and we will never make a dumbed down program for users that don't donate.  I apologize for rambling, its late and im tired hehe.  Anyways, on to the change log.

Change log
- Added AcroDictionary
- Renamed to AcroSuite
- Added organized tray menu with more menus
- Added help files
- Added more options in tray menu
- Added new icon

Also I plan to create a custom icon soon, so be prepared.  Well I believe this is it, so please give any feedback you can.  I hope to provide a bug report system in the next release, which I am aiming for, the keyword being aiming for, I do not guarantee anything, Next week around this time.  If you have any suggestions, please let me know, if you think its dumb, please still tell me.  A suggestion is often only dumb in the eyes of the one with the suggestion.  Anyways, feedback, and bug reports are gladly taken.  Thanks everyone!! :)
R.I.P Terry Winstel, you were a musician, a hero, and a well loved man.  But above all, you were my dad. Forever in my heart 1953-2009.

Loki15

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: AcroLiminator 1.0 Now known as AcroSuite (Read latest post)
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2007, 11:34 PM »
Ok everyone, apologize for the very late post.  But as of now, AcroSuite has been discontinued, updates will no longer be released for it, until probaly a bit after the end of the year.  For a couple reasons.. 1. Obviously, there is a lack of want for this program, so I plan on giving it a little more "shine".  2. Is I have converted to BASIC coding instead of AHK, with this will come a better program, a faster program, and a more professional one.  Below are a few updates I want, not plan, to include. They include.. A new file format for AcroLiminator Libraries, keep reading for more info, the format will most likely be .acl (AcroLibrary), Better speed/performance,  New, and easier donating system,  AcroLiminator Libraries, along with multi language support, and a bug report system.