topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 6:41 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: toddandkeelee free software  (Read 8113 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
toddandkeelee free software
« on: June 09, 2007, 01:29 PM »
Via MajorGeeks I have found a new interesting freeware site today, "toddandkeelee"(!!):

TKBanner-2.jpg

Some of the free stuff:
MSKeyViewer Plus
Keys-Large.gif
A program created to view program installation keys, service pack levels, and product IDs along with detecting many other non-licensed program versions.  Works for most versions of Microsoft Windows, Office, Exchange, SQL Server, Norton AntiVirus 2004-2007, and more!  A complete list of supported programs is included in the About window of the program.
IPConfig Manager
IPCfgManager.gif
IPConfig Manager was created to give users a graphical representation of the DOS command 'IPConfig'.  Most of the command-line features of IPConfig are found in this utility.  The program will display a list of all available network connections and allow you to manipulate them if you have the proper permissions to do so.
This program has been designed to work with Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista.  Please note that UAC (User Access Control) restrictions with Windows Vista may prevent this program from running correctly.  A help file is included to give more details on how the program works.
Outlook Extras
OLExtrasLogo.gif
When you open attachments in Outlook such as Word documents, the files are stored in a hidden location and are not removed.  I created this small utility to change the default path so you can easily find and delete them.  If the Outlook Security Patch is installed, many attachment file types are blocked and you are not allowed to open them.  This utility will allow you to unblock the extensions you wish.  Finally, when you create a new .pst file, the default location is normally buried deep within a long list of directories on the computer.  This utility will allow you to change that default path to something like 'My Documents' so that you can find your .pst files more easily.

There are some more to be found at this little fine site: http://www.toddandke...ee.com/software.html

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: toddandkeelee free software
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 02:02 PM »
nice find, Curt. :Thmbsup: nice banner too.. just in case anyone's wondering, the images on the banner are from Singapore.. :)

Grorgy

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 05:07 PM »
Nice one Curt.  even has something i might get, ive had to occasionally to stuff with IP and for i can never remember the commands so if this gui has them all i will  :-* it (well in a small way anyway)

Nighted

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Meat Popsicle
    • View Profile
    • Nighted@deviantART
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 05:09 PM »
Win IP Config is another free tool that let's you handle IP functions without a console.
I`m a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.

Grorgy

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 05:15 PM »
thanks Nighted, i'll take a look at that  :up:

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 07:20 PM »
Via MajorGeeks I have found a new interesting freeware site today, toddandkeelee 

I forgot to tell the name!: "Todd's Software".

Another of his free apps:

DigiAlarmClock
DigitAlarmClock.gif
A Windows Alarm clock that you can apply skins to and have different types of alarms launched such as MP3s, Audio CDs, DVDs, VCDs, Internet Radio Stations, Text Messages, and Network Messages.  DigitAlarm Clock can connect to a dial-up connection automatically to play an Internet Radio Station.  You can minimize the program to the Windows System Tray to keep it out of your way.  A Snooze button is included that will allow you to set the time desired for the program to Snooze and then launch the alarm again.  Provides help and programs needed to create your own skins.

MISCELLANEOUS SKINS:
Bubbles + Molecules + Boards

WWII-ERA PLANE SKINS:
P-40 Flying Tiger + B-17 Flying Fortress   

PS! Save some time and download from Todd's site; it is much faster than going to C/NET
download.gif
todsdownload.gif
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 07:29 PM by Curt »

iphigenie

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 09:36 AM »
PS! Save some time and download from Todd's site; it is much faster than going to C/NET

I just hope we havent caused Todd a large bandwidth bill

I tend to put up with third party hosted sites as I know how a surprise £200 bandwidth bill can hurt.

s2h

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 02:20 PM »
Are these apps portable i.e. don't write to the registry etc.?

Nice find!

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 04:57 PM »
Just run MSKey and IPConfig; they do not install. I have no tried any of the others, but without knowing I would think it impossible for Outlook Extras and D.A.Clock to do their jobs without writing to the registry, or what?
 :tellme: