topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 3:49 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Searching for a project manager with specific features  (Read 2687 times)

erosolmi

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • thinBasic
    • Donate to Member
Hi all,

I'm seaching for a projects manager with this important feature:
many projects sharing the same activities taken from a list of available possible activities. Every activity can have specific features (data to collect)

To give more details I need to take under control the production of goods from invention to production.
Every good have some activities in common with many other goods, not all. In some cases 2 or more products have exactly the same activities in the same exact order.

I would like to have some kind of activity repository where to define all possible activities and their options. An activity option can be the type of information to collect. Sometimes is a date, sometimes a number, sometimes free text or images. Every activity must have asome activity info that describe that activity and tells to which activity group it belongs.

After the list of possible activities is ready, a product leader can start a new product project taking the activities he/she needs for that specific product adding to the new project. A sort of list of activities to do but taken from the activity repository.

Than of course software should be able to make reporting both on specific project and to projects in a group. Also multi-user is a must.

Question: do you know a software doing something similar?

Thanks a lot
Eros
www.thinbasic.com | community.thinbasic.compsch.thinbasic.com
WinXP Pro SP2 - Centrino Core 2 2GHz - 2Gb Ram - Ati Radeon Mobility X1600 512Mb