topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday June 4, 2024, 5:11 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Auto click button on webpage after countdown timer expires  (Read 234 times)

not2oldru

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2024
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hope someone can help with this.I log onto a web based booking sheet for golf 3 times a week.No button (booking time)can be clicked until the countdown timer hits zero.The timer does not appear on the web page until 10 minutes before booking time and counts down in whole minutes until at 5 minutes goes to minutes and seconds.I want to be able to place cursor over the required booking time and have the mouse click at exactly zero as there are others competing for the time slot at the same time.I did use a fast mouse clicker that worked but the web site seems to have made that impossible now >:(
We used to have permanent bookings - same time, same people booked in until a whinger went to the human rights commission about it.So now we have a situation where the fastest mouse clicker get the time slot they want and if you miss it you can end up playing hours later or not at all which tends to create a lot of angst.
I appreciate any help or information given to me as I have been going nuts trying to learn Jitbit and Auto hot key but at age 64 the brain is too mushy ;D 
THANK YOU