topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 6:59 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Disappearing Text and text box  (Read 2241 times)

PieterOt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2020
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Disappearing Text and text box
« on: December 26, 2020, 05:25 PM »
I took a screenshot. In the editor I wanted to add text. Clicked on the text button in the tool bar created my text box. Double clicked in the text box. I now have a cursor flashing. I type in my text. Now I want to save my screenshot with the new text. As soon as I click anywhere, the text dissapears. The dialog box on the bottom in the editor says to get out of the editing mode to click the white arrow in the tool bar. (There is no white arrow). Or click the "close" button above (There is no close button above)
I tried everything but whatever I do makes the text go away. I tried to save it, escape, exit and clicking on any button to start a new edit. The text dissapears. Very frustrating.

Ath

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Disappearing Text and text box
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 04:20 AM »
What is the font size? If the font is too large it won't show...

PieterOt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2020
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Disappearing Text and text box
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 05:36 PM »
The font is smaller than the box I am typing it in. I can see what I am typing. Then I click anything anywhere the text disappears but the box stays. I have never had this happen with any other editor.