topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 2:30 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Minutes not working properly  (Read 3384 times)

hydargos

• Participant
  • Joined in 2020
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
[SOLVED] Minutes not working properly
« on: September 03, 2020, 05:06 AM »
Hi,

Yesterday I installed T-Clock on my desktop and laptop, and noticed after a while that the time became inaccurate. I decided to check that later, and it still is the same way.
Somehow, the minutes doesn't update correctly. You can see on the attached screenshot that the minutes are off by a number that isn't the system uptime, and after leaving both my laptop and pc on for a while, the minutes are still telling "09".
The hours and seconds are updating correctly.

My desktop is running Windows 10 1909, and my laptop (with the same issue), is running Windows 10 2004. I am using the 2.4.4 build 492 beta (Yes, I know it's a beta, but the latest stable is 6 years old).

Did I do something wrong? Since I have this issue on both my laptop and desktop with completely unrelated hardware, it's very possible... Please let me know
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 08:14 AM by hydargos »

Ath

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Minutes not working properly
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 12:28 AM »
Did someone mix up the 'M' and 'm' time format markers? The month is 09 at the moment, and it will stay that way for a couple of weeks...

(Btw: I'm not a T-Clock user, so can't verify this myself)

hydargos

• Participant
  • Joined in 2020
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Minutes not working properly
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2020, 08:13 AM »
Did someone mix up the 'M' and 'm' time format markers? The month is 09 at the moment, and it will stay that way for a couple of weeks...

(Btw: I'm not a T-Clock user, so can't verify this myself)

Oh, right... How dumb of me! The correct format for minutes is nn. Thank you and sorry for this obvious mistake