topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 6:01 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: CONTEST UPDATE JULY 15th: THIRTY DAY EXTENSION AND PRIZE PACKAGE DETAILS  (Read 5044 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Geetings to all entrants in the DonationCoder.com C++ Builder contest!

Thank you for participating.  We're very excited about the contest, and we hope you have had fun coding :)

After some consideration we have decided to extend the deadline of the contest for 30 days, until August 14th.  This will be a one time extension, and no submissions will be accepted after that date.

If you are already happy with your current submission, there is nothing further you need to do.  Otherwise you might take the time to write some more documentation, or so some finishing touches.

We have updated the contest web page to include much more detailed prize package information and I encourage you to check it out:

https://www.donationcoder.com/Contests/bcb/

Try out some of the current entries here:
https://www.donation...ests/bcb/entries.php

We've also clarified the rules to make clear that you may still sell any programs you submit, as long as you make the current version available as donationware for personal use.

We also invite entrants to make their programs available on the forum for others to try.  I can help you post it or make a web page for it if you like.  It will be fun and helpful for you to get some feedback.

I apologize if the 30 day extension is inconvenient for anyone.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 11:35 AM by mouser »