avatar image

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday July 16, 2024, 4:42 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Inconveniences which would be nice to see rectified  (Read 2929 times)


  • Participant
  • Joined in 2015
  • *
  • default avatar
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Inconveniences which would be nice to see rectified
« on: March 27, 2016, 01:17 PM »
Definitely an "auto hide feature" (like move mouse to top right corner of screen to make Launch bar commander visible, but hide otherwise).  The bar causes some non-fullscreen games I play.  Also, the only thing I can think of would be a feature where the bar could "remember" or be configured to display a preferred screen when it is present.  I'll give an example.  I have launchbar commander installed on laptop that, 90% of the time, has a external monitor hooked to it.  However, whenever I unplug the external monitor the other 10% of the time, launchbar commander will then display on laptop monitor, but stay there even after I have external plugged back in, and have to readjust manually.  Other than that, love your software Mouser!!  These are just nitpickings.  I use your toolbar more than I use the start menu (very nice replacement).  Thank you for the effort and awesome software.