topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 7:49 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Able to set defaults for Add Border > Border Effect, Splice Style (Ragged Edge)?  (Read 3933 times)

jcnassoc

• Participant
  • Joined in 2015
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hi all -

I don't think I see this as an option. I usually go into the above for my screen grabs, and probably 90% of the time check off Top and Left. Is there a way to make that selection the default to save a few mouse clicks each time?

Thanks.
Alex E. Luyando J.C.N. Associates, L.L.C. Microsoft Visual FoxPro, Visual Studio .NET and SQL Server database application design, development and project management

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Hi Alex.

I should probably save the last settings so they are remembered. Added to my todo list.

jcnassoc

• Participant
  • Joined in 2015
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
That would work nicely. Thanks!

Still miss a few SnagIt tools after using SI for so long... but only a few!!! SC rocks! Thanks for the hard work.

Alex E. Luyando J.C.N. Associates, L.L.C. Microsoft Visual FoxPro, Visual Studio .NET and SQL Server database application design, development and project management

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
I'd be curious to hear what tools/features in snagit that you are missing in SC (maybe in a personal message, email [email protected], or a separate thread).

jcnassoc

• Participant
  • Joined in 2015
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
LOL I thought you might be!  :)  I'll shoot you an email in the next few days.

Thanks.