topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 2:03 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Foolish ITs' "D7 Premium" Admin tool now free - announcing new versions too  (Read 4467 times)

AbteriX

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I don't know if this is useful or not (I never used it yet), but this may be from interest for one or two of you:

FROM https://www.foolishit.com/d7/

Active d7 development was discontinued in Jan 2014, but…
This is the final version of the original d7 line (v10.4.35 released Jan 2014)
Screenshots: https://sites.google....com/d7/screen-shots

As a special Christmas gift to you, d7 Premium is now FREE!

D7-Maint.jpgFoolish ITs' "D7 Premium" Admin tool now free - announcing new versions too

https://www.youtube..../watch?v=25oVmXpVQm8
https://www.youtube..../watch?v=xsASCOlRLfg
https://www.youtube..../watch?v=ToPrVslRg04

Get d7 Premium for FREE, right here!
…or check out the current generation product d7II
…or learn about the upcoming 3rd generation d7x!!!

$19 or $39/ monthly -- d7II Monthly License
$179/ Annual -- d7II Annual License
$299/ Annual -- d7II Annual - 5 Tech Upgrade

(You may still download/use d7 v10.x.x Free edition, see the Majorgeeks link below.)

Other d7 Resources:
d7 Revision History
d7 Online Manual

WHY YOU NEED IT:

Increase your productivity and efficiency, save time and dramatically increase revenue
    Provide your technicians with a uniform procedure to follow, ensuring optimal quality and work performance consistency

CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:

Virus / Malware Removal
    Windows Repair and Maintenance
    Data Backup
    System Info / Reporting
    Keeping all of your tools updated!

offline and live malware removal assistance via many internal and 3rd party tools
    automatic download/extraction of 3rd party tools on demand when missing
    offline and live registry editing with mass search & delete features
    offline and live data backup/restore and direct data migration
    CPU/RAM stress testing
    information gathering and quality assurance uses
    Operating System Branding
    shortcuts to frequently used Windows components
    quick access to frequently used Windows tweaks
    numerous right-click context menu (in Windows Explorer) features for working with files and directories
    wrappers / one-click execution options for frequently used command line tools
    synchronization of MalwareScan definition files
    automatic updates of all your favorite 3rd party tools via Ketarin
    offline application of password removal tricks enabling you to gain access to password protected live systems

…and MORE!

d7 is not the malware scanner or remover, YOU are. YOU control it’s behavior by whitelist/blacklist functionality, and by your own pair of hopefully good eyeballs.

d7’s MalwareScan functionality is designed to show you what d7 doesn’t recognize, by whitelisting known good items, and automatically deleting known bad items.

d7’s MalwareScan merely shows you what is left after the whitelisting/blacklisting is applied. From there, you have the option to whitelist, blacklist, delete, rename, ignore, google, or whatever you want with the results.

PORTABLE USE:  d7 is a fully portable application, however there are some considerations for those who define “portable” very strictly, and you may wish to visit the SETUP section in the ONLINE MANUAL to the left, to read the PORTABLE USAGE NOTES.

This is the final version of the original d7 line (v10.4.35 released Jan 2014) and is provided “as-is” with no updates to be released for any reason (including but not limited to feature improvements or any functional issues)

One unique d7 Product Key for unlimited usage is send to your provided email address.
d7 Premium Registration Name:  "Powered by FoolishIT.com"

There is no included product or other related support provided for these free licenses.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 05:50 AM by AbteriX »

x16wda

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • what am I doing in this handbasket?
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Thanks for this AbteriX - I have heard praises from some folks but have not investigated before. At this price it is definitely worth checking out!  ;D
vi vi vi - editor of the beast

disenchanted

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I have worn several IT related "hats" over the past 20+ years:
 PC Tech/Sys Admin/IT Security/Data recovery.
I came across this program a year or so ago. Tried to get the employer to purchase a license to use onsite.

We had so many other diags/cleanup/IT testing utilities that I was never able to be authorized to order this particular one.

Was wanting to try this program out.

Thanks for the heads up on this offer.