topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 4:18 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Icons have blurry edges  (Read 3282 times)

RoboRobby

• Participant
  • Joined in 2015
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Icons have blurry edges
« on: December 01, 2015, 06:31 AM »
Hello,
I have a little problem with the correct representation of icons.

If I go with the mouse over an icon and this will then be marked in blue, fuzzy edges appear at the icons. The same problem occurs when I select a transparent skin. I've added 3 images to describ my problem.
I haven't been able to find an adjustment possibility to represent the icons clean. I've seen some screenshots in the thread Show us your LaunchBar Commander Screenshots and noticed this might be an option thing because most of the docks posted there, seems to be appear without those blurry edges.
I also modified the display settings (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe), however, it didn't helped.
I'm using Windows 7 btw.

I would be very grateful if someone could tell me what the problem could be.

Greetings RoboRobby

2015-12-01_10-39-18.pngIcons have blurry edges 2015-12-01_13-02-37.pngIcons have blurry edges 2015-12-01_13-19-34.pngIcons have blurry edges

oskar0181

• Participant
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Icons have blurry edges
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 12:47 PM »
Hi, I have the same problem. I think this is a bug of program engine because it adds some kind of shadow under icons. I like transparent option but it looks ugly with this fuzzy and jaggy icons.