We are currently running a 50% discount special on new RightNote pro and std licenses. Please take a look at http://www.bauerapps.com/rightnote/
for more details. The discount ends on 16 Nov 2014.
Rael BauerWhat is RightNote and how can it help you?
RightNote is a Windows note taking application that helps you capture, store and quickly find any bits of information that you throw at it. You will start to feel more organised and in control as you organise your various notes into notebooks, pages and trees. You'll save time and be able to respond quickly when looking for some piece of information, as the search feature will show you instant results as you type.
RightNote can store contact details, phone numbers, web snippets, bookmarks, recipes, web research, spreadsheets, webpages, code snippets, and documents with advanced formatting such as tables, hyperlinks and images, as well as attachments and links. Notes can be password protected for additional security if required.
Large trees can be easily navigated with the folder tree and hoist features. Hoist means you only view a part of the tree at a time. The folder tree feature allows you to jump to certain parts of the tree quickly. Furthermore, RightNote includes an advanced tag system which allows you to group your notes in various ways, and also tag your notes automatically with the folder tag feature.
The portable version allows you to keep your notes with you "on the go", and run the application on other peoples computers if necessary...
The Evernote integration allows you to sync specific notes with your Evernote account so that you can access them from any mobile device or web browser! (Only works with the Evernote note type..)
RightNote includes a number of unique features to boost your productivity and help keep you more organised, including:
- Search as you type searching with highlighted search results, and also multi-notebook search.
- Special tree functions like hoist and filter.
- Advanced Page Transfer Dialog and Floating Tree allow you to easily move or copy notes between notebooks.
- Side-by-Side view allows you to easily move notes between different pages within the same notebook, or between different notebooks.
- The Folder Tree feature allows you create "hotspots" on a large tree, and thereby locate different sections of the tree more easily.
- Evernote integration via the Evernote note type.
- Webpage bookmarks can be added to a note and include a thumbnail image of the webpage.
- Full webpage capture, including style and layout information of the original page. RightNote uses an advanced method to download the page very fast. Additionally saved webpages can be edited and text can be highlighted.