topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 5:19 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Zoner giveaway or 50% off  (Read 2627 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Zoner giveaway or 50% off
« on: June 19, 2013, 02:27 AM »
pick Standard for free, or purchase PRO for half the normal price:

http://www.giveawayo...hoto-studio-15-home/ for the next 23½ hours, welll, tomorrow they might say "good news! Zoner has agreed to extend the offer one more day!". Might.

Giveaway of the Day - Zoner Photo Studio 15 HOME

June 19, 2013
Zoner Photo Studio is renowned software that makes your work with photos easy from start to finish: download, organize, make basic and advanced edits, and share online. No matter whether you’re a beginner or an advanced photographer, in Zoner Photo Studio you’ll find everything you need.

Key Features:
    Secure photo backups
    Zonerama online albums
    Batch photo edits, Quick Filters
    Panoramas and 3D photos
    Sharing to Facebook, Flickr, and Picasa Web Albums

Save 50%! Exclusive discount for GOTD Users for Zoner Photo Studio 15 PRO on June 19 only. >Don’t miss this offer!<

Please note that ZPS 15 HOME will be installed and activated at once, so no key or further registration is needed there. Also you can have more versions (older) installed on the PC if you want.

-Zoner at giveawayoftheday

J-Mac

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Zoner giveaway or 50% off
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 12:05 PM »
Anyone still using Zoner?

I purchased all of their programs back when they offered a 90% discount on everything. Then I upgraded to Zoner Photo Studio 12 Pro in 2010. But beyond that they came out with upgrades regularly - whether they had added anything to really justify the upgrades or not. Or so it seemed to me.

I ended up going back to ACDSee Pro after I abandoned them because of their non-support of Windows 7 with a version that was released after Windows 7. (They decided to wait until their next major upgrade rather than fix this in the then current version).

Now I'm back to using ACDSee Pro 3. I purchased ACDSee Pro 5 but it had a lot of issues early on so I still have V.3 installed. In their most current version, ACDSee Photo Pro 6, they dropped support for scanning for Windows 7 x64. Apparently it was buggy so rather than fix it they just dropped it and tell users to use another program for scanning, then open ACDSee Pro after scanning. That has more than a few users pissed of in their forum! Especially since it doesn’t appear that any of the other major photo program developers ran into any similar scanning problems.

I still get all of Zoner's promotional emails and I'm wondering if anyone here has any comments, good or bad, about it.

Thanks!

Jim