topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 3:33 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: My Discount-on-Request service. Request your coupon code.  (Read 3452 times)

denn

• Participant
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hi All,

I'm glad to present you my project: Discount-on-Request service pricecrumbler.com.

You can find there ready 20000 discounts and request any discount for any software (if its not available at pricecrumbler.com). We can create coupon code for you even if there is no public coupons available.  

The idea of the service is simple:  Always look for a coupon before buying!

11111111111111111.jpg

Post your request at our Google+ Community

or sent it to [email protected]
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 08:16 AM by denn »

cschw

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2012
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: My Discount-on-Request service. Request your coupon code.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 08:35 PM »
I've been looking for a portable PIM, and have been pretty happy with a trial version of EssentialPIM Pro that I downloaded--so I thought I'd check out your site.

EssentialPIM Pro was listed, along with a 15% discount code, but the disappointing bit was that it was for EssentialPIM Pro 3.2--but the current version of this software is 5.5

I understand that the other 19999 discounts might apply to current versions of software, but I lost interest in this site quickly after my sample set of 1 turned out to be seriously out-of-date.

denn

• Participant
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 01:28 AM »
I've been looking for a portable PIM, and have been pretty happy with a trial version of EssentialPIM Pro that I downloaded--so I thought I'd check out your site.

EssentialPIM Pro was listed, along with a 15% discount code, but the disappointing bit was that it was for EssentialPIM Pro 3.2--but the current version of this software is 5.5

I understand that the other 19999 discounts might apply to current versions of software, but I lost interest in this site quickly after my sample set of 1 turned out to be seriously out-of-date.

In fact - the purchase link is correct and you purchase latest version. But, you right wrong version number is not good.

cschw

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2012
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 09:57 AM »
Thanks for the response denn...I will take another look at the site.

denn

• Participant
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 10:10 AM »
Thank you for understanding. Of course its not possible to control so many listings manually. It's done automatically in a most of cases. So, if you will find some other issues with website - we will appreciate your critique.