topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 1:02 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Done: A program to make grids  (Read 5947 times)

justabeginner

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Done: A program to make grids
« on: January 05, 2013, 10:38 PM »
Here is a program to make grids of various sizes. It is a "work in progress", so I'm still adding thins to the program.

var grid.JPG

You can change the size of the grid in pixels as well as in mm. The lines can be solid or dashed. You can change the colours of the lines and the background by either RIGHT or LEFT mouse clicking.

May come in useful for someone, who knows?

Enjoy.

Eddie

Attronarch

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Done: A program to make grids
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 04:50 AM »
How do you export the grid? It would be useful if grid parameter like size, column and row could be specified.

justabeginner

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Done: A program to make grids
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 01:28 AM »
The program is a work in progress. At present press PrintScreen and paste to Paint. I will add save as graphic and export to MsWord features in the next Version. This is a program I started making in the New Year break, and I was eager the put it up for people to try out.

I'm actually thinking of having a floating toolbar which can be dragged to the edges as well as adding transparency and possibly textures.

I have another version that I made that does different row and column heights, so I may add another version to this thread.

Thanks Attronarch  for giving me some feedback :)