topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 9:19 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: Remember Buckyballs? They Are Now Gone  (Read 19174 times)

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Remember Buckyballs? They Are Now Gone
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2013, 08:02 AM »
Really? I know that they are going after magnets in general, but I don’t see anything about the CPSC going after Zen Magnets on the Zenmagnets.com web site.

Jim

It certainly can be found on the Recall Lawsuits page of the CPSC website: http://www.cpsc.gov/...icative-Proceedings/

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2013, 04:40 PM »
Rumors of Zen Magnets' death are greatly exaggerated.

Answers to 3 recent questions:

Q: Yo, is you guyz still in biziness?
A: Yes, we certainly are. Still fighting the CPSC, and we shall continue to our last drop of cashflow blood. Odds looking very good.

Q: Why was the last newsletter over a year ago?
A: Part busy, part lazy, mostly because we don't like excessive emails ourselves. Zen Magnets still loves you.

Q: Why are your products sold out?
A: They're not. Most are available (for now). A re-invented gift set is near debut. More info this month.

600.png

That's all. Stay Tuned. http://zenmagnets.com/
-email from Zen Magnets, November 18, 2013

J-Mac

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2013, 09:51 PM »
Reading about Zen Magnets again spurred me to look at their products again, and then to look up the email receipt from my purchase last year to see which set I purchased. (Meaning the name of the set). When I read the email again I just had to post it here. It's just too cute.

Jim,

HOORAY! I'm pleased to announce that your order ( #gc-XXXXXXXXXXXXXX ) has been processed and is now complete.

Please rest assured that we hold great urgency to each and every shipment. Your package will leave us within 24 business hours of this email. Standard domestic shipping takes 3-7 business days. Standard International shipping takes 2-3 weeks. Unless you selected a shipping service with tracking, there will not be an additional email.

After a rigorous 4 step process of verifying the quality and consistency of each and every magnet,  we donned silk gloves and placed it into a sacred padded envelope made of magic and lined with Unicorn fur, sealed the envelope with an adhesive made from strands of Gypsy hair, and wrapped the whole thing in a snazzy looking faux gold leaf paper, with elm leaf inlay from Costco. Unfortunately, by the time it gets to you, all of that fancy stuff will likely have been picked clean by the greedy postal service employees. Please don't be surprised to see just a plain padded envelope.

-ZenMagnets.com

That last paragraph just makes me want to support the company! How could I not?!

Jim