does anyone know of a command line ftp client that:
- is a native x86 windows application (no crosscompiled cygwin stuff) -> I get problems with international chars like german umlauts
- supports scripting (can load a file which contains all the ftp commands that should be executed)
e.g. <ftpclient.exe> /script="<scriptname>"
- allows using ssh2 keyfiles in addition to user / pw logins (without the need for pageant or any wrapper app)
- is able to autoaccept a ssh2 server hostkey without bothering to accept one manually (providing the fingerprint in the script is ok)
- supports either a put or mkdir command that is able to create the recursive folder hierarchy for the destination file automatically
e.g. put öäü.hmtl /users/public/test/html/ or mkdir /users/public/test/html/
where /users was the only folder that existed before invoking the put | mkdir command
Tunnelier's sftp.exe and WinSCP's winscp.com commands support all these features with the exception of the last feature (put / mkdir).
Does anyone know a different command line client, that has all of these features?
P.S.: Ofc I talked to both companies if it's possible for them to integrate this feature wish. Both stated: Nice idea, maybe we'll
incorporate it in a future version. It's been a year now...