|Short Description||VisualPerimeter allows you to develop programs for smaller display resolutions without the need to change your actual display resolution back and forth...|
|System Requirements||.NET 4 (Download from here)|
Inspired by the N.A.N.Y. idea
posted by kyrathaba.
Here's what it basically does: it displays a frame with a customizable inner width and height. You could use this develop a program for a small resolution display (like 1024x768) on a modern high-res, HD-Ready display.Features
- Custom inner width and height [©]
- Custom outer border thickness [©]
- Custom border color (solid color/gradient) [©]
- Maximum inner width and height determined by the resolution of current screen [©]
- Multi-monitor support [©]
- Hotspot around the border for moving the frame (optional) [©]
- Suggestions are welcome...
℗: Planned | ©: CompletedLimitations
The application was tested on a Windows 7 Enterprise machine, and on a Windows XP SP3 virtual machine.
Download (Changelog)VisualPerimeter v0.9.0.0
- no icon (yet)
- no close/minimize button (quit with the taskbar button)
- settings are not saved
: first releaseInstallation
Just run the VisualPerimeter_*.exe
executable. It will generate the default settings file automatically (coming soon!)
. If a valid configuration file is present in the same directory the application will load the settings from that (!)
Delete the executable and the configuration file.