topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 10:51 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: NTI Echo - 75% Discount  (Read 5590 times)

ha14

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
NTI Echo - 75% Discount
« on: August 03, 2011, 03:29 PM »
Hi

NTI Echo - 75% Discount (9.99USD), if interested grab from here:

* Valid until August 31, 2011

NTI Echo is the perfect solution for a quick computer upgrade to either a larger hard disk drive (HDD) or faster solid-state drive (SSD). Watch how easy it is to clone your HDD

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: NTI Echo - 75% Discount
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 04:20 PM »
Not knowing who NTI is, I had a look on their Company Profile:

NTI released the world's first CD Copy software in December of 1995. NTI's full line of software products have been recognized by: PC Magazine, EMedia, Smart Computing, PC World, Five Star Review, and ZDNET.com. PC Magazine's famed columnist John C. Dvorak commented on NTI CD-Maker: "This software is close to perfection!"

So I guess they are okay.
Do 'you' know by experience?

ha14

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 06:42 AM »

Hi Curt

Nope, dont have experience with them, since the soft is in promotion thought to inform the blog.

NTI Echo Features:

* One-Click Cloning: Simply click the Start button and Echo will handle the rest. There is no need to press F12 to enter the boot menu at startup, nor is any other user interaction required.
* Easy to use: Echo's graphical user interface is both simple and informative. It uses modern windows and graphics we've all come to expect instead of archaic command-line display.
* Smart Cloning: Echo will shrink and grow partition sizes as needed. Cloning to a smaller or larger drive isn't a problem with Echo.

MerleOne

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • 4D thinking
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 11:46 AM »

NTI released the world's first CD Copy software in December of 1995. NTI's full line of software products have been recognized by: PC Magazine, EMedia, Smart Computing, PC World, Five Star Review, and ZDNET.com. PC Magazine's famed columnist John C. Dvorak commented on NTI CD-Maker: "This software is close to perfection!"

So I guess they are okay.
Do 'you' know by experience?

I don't have a good experience with NTI tools, at least with some of their products a few years ago.  I had NTIBackup 3 or so, and their CD burner too.  They messed up almost each update, the new build installation usually failed or rendered the software non functionning.

NTI shadow was ok though.  So my advice would be to test before purchase.
.merle1.