topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 7:07 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Anyone familiar with Input Director?  (Read 1963 times)

barney

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Anyone familiar with Input Director?
« on: November 01, 2010, 06:48 PM »
Folk,

I'm running into a problem that doesn't show up in the FAQ, and the forum - if it's still active - seems to be down for last day or three.

When I try to set up the slave names, I'm getting a strange error message.  I can set up win73ggw as a slave from win74g3700.  However, when I attempt to set up win74ggw, the error message returned is that win74ggw is already registered as win73ggw.  Nothing I've read in the documentation - nor in the FAQ - seems to address this, and I'm at a loss as to how to proceed.  I suppose I could change the name of the box, but that requires much more reconfiguration on that box than I'd really like to essay.

I could prolly assign by IP address, but again, that'd be a lot of work as well as invalidating several other configurations.

The boxes in question are all Win7 Ultimate, with win73ggw being a 32-bit slave, win74ggw being a 64-bit [supposed] slave, and win74g3700 being a 64-bit master.  Standard assurances on RAM, disk space, CPU.

Anybody with a suggestion, maybe a cure?