topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 7:46 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: CaptureSaver 40% discount  (Read 3876 times)

ha14

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
CaptureSaver 40% discount
« on: August 14, 2010, 12:22 PM »
Hi

CaptureSaver lets you capture, organize, and search the information you gather on the Internet. When you use CaptureSaver you'll never lose important information, or have to worry about Web sites or pages disappearing never to be found again.

Save, organize and search anything with this internet research tool:
Web Pages, Blogs, Wikis, RSS News, Email, Images, Newsgroup Threads,  and Other Internet Content
Text from Window, Screen Shots, Rich format text from Application such as Microsoft Word, Notepad, Adobe Acrobat Reader or others

http://www.capturesa...pturesaver/index.htm

CaptureSaver 40% discount is announced in this site below and all can get benefit from it until 31 August
http://www.techishar...e-with-capturesaver/

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
CaptureSaver 40% discount
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 08:07 AM »
I have been quite impressed with CaptureSaver. At first, I didn't think much of it, because I imagined it was a "screen to image" capturer. But it is much more than that. Like surfulater or ultra recall. It will even filter the capture for scripts and adverts, etcetera. And it is not a replacement for your copier/capturer, but an independent extension to such. Hotkeys are, Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2, Ctrl+3.

It can start minimized, but you must alter the shortcut yourself - there is no "start with Windows" or "start minimized". However, it will automatically minimize to systray/notification area.

The techishare page, Capture And Save With CatureSaver, is superb, but having read it, all of it, I still need more time to figure out all the features - or more correctly, to figure out the differences between When&How to capture text / pages / images, and what do we have.

But without fully understanding the possibilities with this program, I am all together quite impressed. The asking price is a little too high - I don't think I would purchase this program at it's full lifetime-license price, $70 + VAT. But with the 40% discount, I am hoping I can afford to take the offer. They have some everyday "offers" for poor people like me, One year $40, Two years $50, Lifetime $60, but you know, it is expensive to be poor. The 40% offer runs out by the end of August - you can find the 40% discount coupon code, CAPT-E9CS, on http://www.techishar...e-with-capturesaver/

CaptureSaver Features :

1. Capturing complete Web pages or selected content from a web page
   2. Capturing text from window and screenshots
   3. Acquisition of text and images
   4. Organizing, Browsing and editing articles
   5. Searching for content, reuse and Share Information Easily
   6. Comprehensive research and reference library, which can be used both online and offline.

click for large:

capt.gifCaptureSaver 40% discount

At first I was annoyed because of the program popping up, because inside my head I was thinking something like "screenshot"-program. But beginning to understand how much more it is, I am also accepting those popups, because I want to be able to find the saved files again...

On the Internet, CaptureSaver lets you capture rich HTML text and images from web pages and save web pages in their entirety. It automatically captures the web page address (URL), the page Title, a thumbnail image of Web page and Meta information.

Capture the current link on which you right clicked and save the webpage corresponding to the link, simply select Add to CaptureSaver from the popup menu. The next window that will open will give more choices such as click “Click for more” button and select “All Links” while the “Save current entire page” dialog appears.

I urge you to go and read techishare's informing page.

a user comment:
I decided to try out capturesaver before commenting,..., such a great webclipper and knowledgebase this is,..., seems integrating fine, export functions wich is great, copy across knowledgebases is brilliant, capture text\contents screenshots from selection, secured knowledgebases, formatting & much more,...
-Bionic
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 08:48 AM by Curt »

ha14

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: CaptureSaver 40% discount
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 03:05 PM »
Nice Comment Curt, Good luck in the contest.