topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 3:09 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Video overlay on second monitor under WIndows 7?  (Read 5557 times)

kartal

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Video overlay on second monitor under WIndows 7?
« on: April 05, 2010, 01:58 PM »
Hi
I tend to think that it was possible to play video on the second monitor when I played video , which was set unde Nvidia panel. So whenever a video was played on the main monitor the video would show up on the second one. I am using the extend method.

For some reason I cannot find a way to do that under Windows7 Nvidia panel. Does anyone know what happened to that feature? any other solution out there?

Also it looks like Nvidia removed Nview from WIndows7 drivers :(

Eóin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Video overlay on second monitor under WIndows 7?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 04:37 PM »
I watch video on my second monitor all the time. Though I tend to use Media Player Classic HC and manually drag the program to the second monitor.

Is that similar to what you mean? I'm not really familiar with the Nvidia tools (though my graphic card is Nvidia).

kartal

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 05:57 PM »
I watch video on my second monitor all the time. Though I tend to use Media Player Classic HC and manually drag the program to the second monitor.

Is that similar to what you mean? I'm not really familiar with the Nvidia tools (though my graphic card is Nvidia).

No I do not mean manual. There was a way to setup automatically to play videos on a second monitor or another external viewing device

Eóin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 06:10 PM »
Ok sorry, not sure myself.