topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 11:41 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: POS Software  (Read 5371 times)

FilipZ

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
POS Software
« on: December 21, 2009, 10:13 AM »
Hello to you all ! Especially to mouser who helped me around with the forum.

My name is Filip, I'm here to introduce my point of sale software. I'm a software developer for more than 15 years and till now I managed to develop and maintain 3 types of POS Software.
While listening to every customer we've had, we implemented every suggestion and I can say that these 3 types of POS software are really up to the level of high performance and inventiveness.

1. Retail POS Software
2. Restaurant POS Software
3. Salon POS Software

Each one of these 3 types of POS Software can be run on Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Me and NT. We also managed to make the programs compatible with almost every POS hardware component.

What can you do with these point of sale programs?

1. Manage your employee personal
2. Manage your taxes, bank deposits, currency tracking, customer accounts managing,
3. Inventory control, stock managing and quantity control
4. Barcode scanning, labels printing
5. Credit / debit card processing, check processing, gift cards issuing and processing, fully customizable receipts / invoices
6. Customizable financial reports, products reports, financial reports by customer, financial reports by employee
7. Create custom mailing and phone lists from customer data base on different criteria
8. Inventory management and inventory search
9. Customizable buttons, different language adaptation, employee clock tracking, importing and exporting data from excel..
10. and many other important things that any retail manager will need to manage his business.

Thanks for the opportunity to introduce my point of sale programs here at this wonderful software dedicated forum  :Thmbsup:

Cheers!

KynloStephen66515

• Animated Giffer in Chief
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: POS Software
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 10:23 PM »
Does the Retail Version have a free trial version?

Don't want to commit to it before testing :)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 10:25 PM by Stephen66515 »

Darwin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 10:36 PM »
What an unfortunate acronym! I assume POS actually means Point of Service? Or perhaps Point of Sale? Not Piece of ...?!

OK just read the OP more carefully: POS stands for Point of Sale. My other point stands, though  :o

KynloStephen66515

• Animated Giffer in Chief
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 10:39 PM »
lol its generally known as an 'ePOS' (ee-pos) but yeah, I personally always found the acronym rather amusing, some would say childish, I would tell them to get a life ;)  :Thmbsup: