topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 2:07 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: PerfectDisk 20% online discount  (Read 4763 times)

tinyvillager

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
PerfectDisk 20% online discount
« on: December 20, 2005, 04:11 PM »
http://www.raxco.com

Cut and paste...
Use code: SY2005 for  a 20% online discount
For volume purchases, use the Volume License Calculator use code: BB2005
for a 25% online volume discount.

Carol Haynes

• Waffles for England (patent pending)
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: PerfectDisk 20% online discount
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 05:02 PM »
Also trade in prices of 35% off. Full promo details:

Make everything on your computer faster. Make it more reliable. No more freezes and crashes. Make it Perfect - The first time.

PerfectDisk is the only solution that completely consolidates free space in a single pass, is Microsoft certified, uses SMARTPlacement (patented file placement that reduces the rate of fragmentation), completely defrags multi-terabyte drives, has x64 boot-time defragmentation, and requires only 5% free space to run.

And here's the best part............

No Pro or Premium edition needed! No Enterprise edition required! No higher cost to get exactly what you need! PerfectDisk v7.0 just does it all. As a Microsoft Gold Certified partner, Raxco's goal is to provide our customers with award winning solutions that are just as easy to buy as they are to use. 

Everyday, thousands of home and corporate users choose PerfectDisk as their solution for disk fragmentation. The United States Patent and Trademark Office just purchased PerfectDisk for 10,500 workstations. Press release: USPTO Selects PerfectDisk v7.0

If you own a competitive defrag solution, trade up to PerfectDisk. Don't pay the high upgrade fees, just to get what has always been included in PerfectDisk. Visit our Trade-In Center to receive up to a 35% trade up discount.   For enterprise license trade-ins, give me a call.   

* Promo codes will expire on December 31st and do not apply to previous purchases.

For enterprise volume license options, please contact me directly so that I can put you in touch with the enterprise license team. They have the expertise to provide you with the exact price and solution to fit your needs.
If you have any questions, please let me know. Anything I can do to help is just an email or phone call away.

Wendy Clontz
Global Windows Sales
Raxco Software, Inc.
Toll Free (800) 546-9728
Direct: (301) 519-7806
[email protected]
Web: www.raxco.com
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 05:08 PM by Carol Haynes »

hwtan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: PerfectDisk 20% online discount
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 06:35 AM »
PerfectDisk 20% Discount - Offer Ends January 31st

So what is the 20% promo code?
° The fastest option is to purchase directly from our Download Store.
(use code: PD20PFR for a 20% online discount)

° For online volume purchases, use the Volume License Calculator.
(use code: PD20PFR for a 20% online discount)