topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 1:14 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Push the Freakin' Button! Pro (PTFB Pro) on offer from Bits du Jour  (Read 5426 times)

rjbull

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Bits du Jour currently has a discount on Push the Freakin' Button! from Technology Lighthouse.  Offer is valid for over 17 hours from the time of posting.

Purchasing  PTFB gets you a discount on their other programs, including the PromptPal "GUI for the command prompt."  Some of their programs are also available "free" via TrialPay.

I've sometimes used the last free version of PTFB for auto-pressing buttons on certain pages/popups.  It found ways of doing it, even when I couldn't figure out the details myself to put them into PowerPro or AHK.

From PTFB page:

* Automatically respond to irritating prompts and pop ups.
    * From simple auto-responses & auto-clicks to complex macros.
    * Monitor vital programs and keep them running.
    * Prevent programs from running at undesirable times.
    * Receive notification of all actions taken on your behalf.
    * Highly configurable
    * Quick & easy to use.

Bits du Jour adds:

An Automatic Form Filler. PTFB Pro takes automation of repetative tasks to a new level with its capability to trigger a macro in response to a specific window appearing. This makes it ideal for automatically completing the login screens and connection dialogs you see every day.

(I don't see this on PTFB's own site)

« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 05:03 AM by rjbull »

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/ptfb-pro-aka-push-the-freakin-button

main-image.pngPush the Freakin' Button! Pro (PTFB Pro) on offer from Bits du Jourmain2017-07-28_231930.jpgPush the Freakin' Button! Pro (PTFB Pro) on offer from Bits du Jour

yet 9½ hours Saturday as well
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 07:08 AM by Curt »

Midnight Rambler

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
The name alone is reason enough to try it.
Compaq Presario 5716 (98), Dell Dimension 4700 (XP), Lenovo ThinkPad T530 (Win 7 Pro > Win 10 Pro).