Hey fellow gamers,
I have started a "crew" in the racing game I play, known as Drift City: the "DonatonCoder" crew (note spelling error, see below for reason). This is a set of players that join together to earn points, reputation, work together and also dominate the channels (servers) in racing ability.
- This allows anyone interested in the game to group with other DC'ers at any time in play.
- Easy way for anyone interested to quickly join others starting out, and get help from me (and anyone else).
- Lets everyone meet everyone else, so we know people right from the start.
- Allows us to gain a reputation on the various servers.
- I had to remove the I in Donationcoder to fit the crew name into the requirements (and I didn't notice till after I made it, and spent $10k on it...). But it is a minor misspelling (and I couldn't avoid it anyways).
- You have to be an active member, and remember to log on regularly (trouble for some of you )
- You can't act foolishly (it is fun... ) because everyone can see the Crew tag (within visual range) and we don't want a bad reputation
If you play the game, and want to join the crew, I am online most of the time so just IM me on Xfire, or any of my other 12 instant messaging options... http://incredisims.com/contactus.aspx
and I will meet you and get you setup
If you want to try the game, it is about 750MB (plus the occasional update), but will run on most PCs today. You can get started here: http://drift.ijji.com/